Head of Content
Job Tenure: Permanent
Location: Camden, London NW1 7AA
Salary: ??50,000 – ??55,000 per annum
Application closing date: Friday 22 July 2011 (5pm)
Interview date: w/c 25 July 2011
Diabetes UK is the largest organisation in the UK working for people with diabetes, funding research, campaigning and helping people live with the condition.
Under our new CEO we are changing with a strategy that aims to raise the profile of the campaign to defeat diabetes. We are also developing our communications expertise and team so this is an exciting time to join Diabetes UK.
The postholder will lead, manage and develop Diabetes UK???s online and offline content offer, as well as carry forwards a customer-focused redesign of our content. They will rationalise and rebrand print publications, generating both savings and income, in collaboration with the Head of Marketing and other colleagues, and transform our digital communications.
Skills and experience required include:-
- Solid experience of managing content and production in a digital environment including implementing major website projects
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of channels and platforms
- Excellence in commissioning, drafting, and editing content for a range of audiences
- Strong monitoring and evaluation skills.
In return, we provide Group Personal Pension scheme, Childcare Voucher scheme, flexi-time working, Life Assurance/Death in Service Benefits, enhanced Annual Leave entitlement and more.
To apply please send a CV and concise letter which covers the criteria laid out in the downloadable job description and return your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Or send via post to 10 Parkway, London NW1 7AA.
Diabetes UK recognises and respects the value and diversity of all.