I’m bravely trying the text straight from the website. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a chaotic mess once Posterous gets its formatting mitts on it.
This job closed today I’m afraid.
King’s College, London
||Florence Nightingale School of Nursing and Midwifery
||Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity is available for a communications professional at the School of Nursing and Midwifery at King’s College London.
The Communications Officer will be responsible for:
– internal and external communications for the school
– continuing to raise the profile of the School’s teaching and research, both nationally and internationally
– assisting the School in meeting its student recruitment targets for undergraduate and postgraduate education programmes
– developing innovative approaches to communication with key internal and external stakeholders
||The ideal candidate will have:
– internal and external communications experience
– public relations experience
– online and web based communications skills
– experience of editing publications and drafting press releases
For an informal discussion of the post, please contact the current post holder Fran Dodd via email at email@example.com.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER
||The appointment will be made, dependent on relevant qualifications and experience, within the Grade 5 pay scale, currently ??28,117 ??? ??32,295 inclusive of London weighting. Benefits include 27 days annual leave, SAUL pension scheme and an annual season ticket loan.
||To download an application pack, please click on the ‘Further Details’ link below. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. please mention the job title and reference G5/GFY/567/11-SC in all correspondence.
||Please see related Word document