I've posted four Arthritis Care jobs previously it seems:?? https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=site%3Ascicommjobs.posterous.com+%22Arthritis+Care%22
Grade : V
Salary:????22,300 to 24,800 pa inclusive
Closing Date: 5pm, Thursday 29 March 2012
Following an internal restructure and organisation wide review, we are seeking to recruit a full-time Information Manager to join our newly merged Information & Helpline team.?? ????
Reporting to and working collaboratively with our newly appointed Head of Information & Helpline in developing, implementing and co-ordinating Arthritis Care???s Information Service delivery and offering across the UK, you will:
- Help to maintain current and develop and produce new high quality information on living with arthritis for on-line publication and print including supporting the information functions of the Helpline Team.
- Support colleagues in your team and other departments with research, data analysis, report writing and general information production.
- Produce on-line publications and printed materials designed to meet the information needs of people with arthritis and relevant quality standards
- Liaise and work closely with the Web and Social Media Co-ordinator to ensure that the organisation???s social media communications provide high quality information and provide cover for this post holder as required
- To organise, participate and support the organisation???s presence at various external events
You will possess a sound understanding of helpline or information based services together with solid verbal and written communication skills and some experience of providing information and support to the general public or working with people who have long-term health conditions.??
Your previous experience and work with websites, databases and social media communications teamed with well rounded report writing, research and presentation skills will serve you well.
If you are looking for your next career move and are educated to degree level or equivalent and real team player, then we would like to hear from you.
How to apply
Please email your application form email@example.com??or send two copies of completed application forms, marked confidential, and return to:??HR Department, Arthritis Care, 18 Stephenson Way, London, NW1 2HD
Closing Date:??5pm, Thursday 29 March 2012
Interviews??will be held on the week commencing Monday 16 April 2012
Arthritis Care do not accept personal CV's.
Download an application pack??(attached, Jo)