This one appeared on the Science communicators working in medical research charities LinkedIn group but it's not really relevant to the group so I might remove it, but it's totally relevant to science communication. I'm not sure of its provenance as it seems to be one of those agency-advertising-on-someone's-behalf, so no idea who the company is… unless it's Wiley, or Resourcing Life Science and I'm being really dim.Employer unknown (I don't think it's 'Resourcing Life Science' but I might be wrong)
Senior Medical Writer
Our client works in an Absorbing and interesting sector with a passionate team is currently looking for an experienced Senior medical writer.
My client is a highly successful medical communications agency which the opportunity to work in a fantastic team environment:
- This agency is part of a highly successful medical communications group who have offerings across the marketing mix, in Medical Communications, Medical Education, PR, Advertising, and Digital.
- The team is well established with a great deal of experience in medical education
- The agency works on a range of diverse projects including digital projects, posters, publications and slides.
- The offices are highly modern.
Someone working at senior medical writer level.
- Working with senior team members playing an important role within the agency
- Working throughout the lifecycle of a project of a wide range of products (Writing, editing and proofreading).
- The role will involve close interaction with clients and some overseas travel.
- You will have the opportunity to coach and develop more junior team members.
- This position is one which demands someone who is used to working autonomously and someone who can manage their own work load.
Previous experience at a similar level within a medical communications agency is essential for this role.
- Have a life science degree
- 2+ years relevant agency experience
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential.
- Experience of coaching others.
- Experience of Client services the role will involve interaction with clients.
You should be ambitious , aspirational and have a get-up-and-go character